Monday 12 March 2012

Supplier Recommendation: Military Library Research Service

The Military Library Research Service, or MLRS for short, are a well established company set up to reprint military books and manuals that are overlooked by others.

For an upcoming event I needed to find two maps of the 1945 Rhine crossing; one for Operation Varsity and one for Operation Plunder. I searched high and low all over the internet and found some very 'interesting' prices and dubious quality before I stumbled across a forum post recommending MLRS. After just a few minutes searching through the maps and books on offer I found exactly what I was looking for and at a decent price too. There was a choice of hard copy or high resolution PDF supplied on disc, I chose the latter and only had to wait a couple of days before the envelope dropped on the doormat!

The quality of the scans are excellent, perfect for Chalk's requirements. All throughout the transaction I had good communications with MLRS; confirmation of my order, payment and dispatch. No fuss, no nonsense, just a nice and easy process.

If you're looking for rare or unusual military publications, maps etc than you should check with MLRS first! You won't be disappointed.

Link: MLRS Books

No comments:

Post a Comment